Do You Have bed bugs?
Discover the secret world of bed bugs.
Pest can invade our garden and our home. You would very quickly know if you had a rodent family take up residence in your home and would take immediate action. However what if the pest was somewhat smaller and had grown undetected to a level of mass infestation.
Bed Bugs can do just that. It seems that their presence and their bites can go undetected for up to a year before creating any evidence.
What are Bed bugs?
- Tiny insects that suck blood
- Live in dark places in your home - cracks in skirting boards, floorboards, picture frames, peeling wall paper etc
- Approx 1/5 inch long
- They don't carry diseases
- Bites can cause itching and localised skin swelling
- Active at night
Signs of bed Bug Infestation
- Bites - showing as a whitish swelling
- Blood spots on sheets, mattresses
- Shed skins, eggs visible under beds, edge of mattresses, cracks of woodwork etc
How do you get rid of bed Bugs?
- Professional help from pest control companies
Why get Professional Help?
- Use of dangerous chemicals to eliminate the bed bugs
- They are the experts
- Years of experience
- Advice regarding chemical residues in your house
- Advice on safety for pets
Bed Bugs - Top Tip
Do your research and look into the different bed bug control products and companies available to you. Choose a company that specialises in bed bug extermination.
back to top of page
Bookmark This Site
This site is © Copyright Pest Exterminate Now 2006-2007, All Rights Reserved
Steve's free web templates
Pest Exterminate Now (Home) |
site map |