Pigeon Pest Control
Pigeons are a hazard to buildings, structures and to health.
- Pigeons attract and carry ticks, mites and fleas
- Carry bacterial and parasitic diseases
- Damage buildings
- Produce foul droppings
- A health hazard for man and animal - carry bacteria and parasites which cause disease eg Salmonella, Encephalitis, Toxoplasmosis
- Stain buildings and look unsightly
- Cause deterioration of buildings
- Increased maintenance costs
- Kill vegetation
- Produce unpleasant odours
Pigeon Pest Control Tips
- A pigeon control program is certainly worth the effort.
- Remember the economic damage and health threats caused by large populations of the birds.
- Pigeons are seed and grain feeders and will search for improperly stored or tipped over seed in your garden so keep that bird seed packed away safely.
- Pigeons however will also eat bugs, manure and garbage so keep your garden and yard clean.
- If pigeons become a pest control problem around your land, they can be difficult to remove, and even more difficult to discourage from coming back. Since damage and destruction from pigeons can be quite serious, it's crucial to look for skilled professional help with the very first signs of trouble.
- Skilled professionals with a well established set of procedures for removal can help you to control pigeon numbers and take steps to ensure that they don't return.
A basic control product for pigeons that you might consider is Pigeon Netting. Netting can be purchased in different sizes to fit the area you are trying to keep the birds out of. It comes in different strengths and is relatively inexpensive.
Pigeon Pest Control - Top Tip
Do your research and look into the different pigeon pest control products and companies available to you.
back to top of page
Bookmark This Site
This site is © Copyright Pest Exterminate Now 2006-2007, All Rights Reserved
Steve's free web templates
Pest Exterminate Now (Home) |
site map |